Managing your Talent Pool
If you book supply cover, set up your Talent Pool allowing you to book candidates in the most quick and efficient way from the Add a job page. Setting up your Talent Pool takes one minute, and once set up you get;
• Complete visibility on your favourite supply staff’s availability calendar.
• Unlocks the quick book feature, so you can send a job offer to multiple candidates in just two clicks.
• Helps you build and manage your own network of favourite supply staff.
One minute Talent Pool set up
Step 1: Sign in to the Opogo WebApp and navigate to the ‘Talent’ section in the top menu.
Step 2: Select the large ‘Recommendations’ button.
Step 3: The ‘Recommendations’ page lists all of the candidates that have been recommended for you by your dedicated consultant and recommendations from our unique SmartMatch technology.
Step 4: Select the button ‘Add to Talent Pool’ to add the candidate to your Talent Pool. (Please note, if you need more information on a candidate before adding them in to your Talent Pool, click on their name to view their profile page).
• Supply staff who have worked at your school will automatically be added to your Talent Pool.
• To remove a candidate from your talent pool, click into their profile, and select the button titled ‘Remove from talent’ underneath their primary job role.
• Selecting ‘No thanks’ on the recommended page removes the candidate from the recommended page and places them into the ‘Explore talent’ section so you can find them at a later date if needed.
• Once you have reviewed all of your recommendations, continue to add to you Talent Pool by selecting ‘Talent’ in the top navigation, and then select the ‘Explore talent’ button to search hundreds of more fully vetted candidates ready to work at your school.
Happy booking! If you are still unsure on how to book from the Opogo Webapp or if you want help, please get in touch with one of our consultants.