Cover Supervisor Workshop
Are you currently working as a Teaching Assistant and would like to progress into a Cover Supervisor role? Or are you new to Cover Supervision and want to develop your skills, knowledge and confidence?
If so, we would like to invite you to our Free Cover Supervisor Workshop!
What to expect on the day?
Opogo Consultants will go through all the crucial information needed to work as a Cover Supervisor at one of our Secondary Schools.
- What does the role of a cover supervisor entail?
- What experience is required to become a Cover Supervisor?
- Skills and Knowledge required?
- A day in the life of a Cover Supervisor/ What to expect?
- What are the benefits of Cover Supervisor work?
- What are the next steps?
- We are looking at inviting one of our experienced Cover Supervisors along to do a 10/ 15 min talk to discuss their experience within the classroom and why they enjoy being a Cover Supervisor.
- Followed by a Q+A for attendees to ask questions/ scenarios.
Steve Carr – How to be prepared in the classroom and build self-confidence.