Thinking of cover supervision? Not even sure of what it is? Then this session is for you.
In Cover Supervision 101, Managing Consultant Lauren Cliffton will be explaining exactly how to establish and make the most of your career in cover supervision.
- What is cover supervision?
- What experience do you need?
- Earning potential / Flexible working
- Transitioning from primary to secondary and vice versa
- What’s expected from a cover supervisor?
Who’s it for:
Secondary & Primary TAs with 3months+ experience, Graduate TAs, Graduate NQTs, Performance & Creative Professionals, Recently Graduated Individuals, Sports Professionals, Overseas Trained Teachers, Professionals out of work & Potential Work Returners.
Date: Wednesday 06 February 2019
Time: 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Location: Room GC, Opogo, 3rd Floor, 9 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4YF
For more information, please contact:
Thames Teachers | Opogo Hub Events
This is a free talk, availability is limited.