Tackling School-Aged Violence with Raymond Douglas | Tuesday 05 February 2019 | Online
In this webinar, Ray Douglas will share tools and strategies on how to respond effectively to the increase in pupils involved in life-threatening behaviour relating to knives, gangs and systemic youth violence.
What will be covered?
- Addressing violence beyond citizenship and enrichment days.
- The importance of real-time inset and CPD for all staff.
- How to become a peace informed school.
- Engaging parents and school communities.
- Working with pupils most at risk.
Who’s it for?
SLT ’s, DSL’s, Pastoral & P.S.H.E leads, Learning Mentors, Behaviour Managers Heads of Year, Enrichment coordinators.
When will the event take place?
Date: Tuesday 05 February 2019
Time: 7:00pm – 7:45pm
Click here to register for free.