We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply to be a member or partner or to receive services;
- create an account on our website or app;
- subscribe to our services or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
(a) analytics providers such as Google and Hubspot based inside the EU;
(b) advertising networks such as The Guardian, Totaljobs, The Stage, Ladders and Linked In based inside the EU;
(c) search information providers based inside or outside the EU;
(d) Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of payment services, delivery service providers and umbrella companies based inside the EU; and
(e) Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as the DBS, Department of Education and a postcode look-up provider based inside the EU.