Computer Science Teacher
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified ICT & Computing Teacher at a great modern Secondary School in North East London has arisen to start in September 2019.More details
This secondary school, located in the borough of Enfield, are looking to recruit an experienced or Newly Qualified ICT & Computing Teacher (NQT) from September 2019. The school has great facilities boasting an on-site gym available for pupils and staff, a huge carpark and innovative teaching facilities. Senior leadership is very supportive and teachers receive regular training opportunities as well as good career progression opportunities.
The school is Ofsted graded ‘Good’ and they state that “Behaviour is good. Pupils have good attitudes to learning and they behave well in lessons and around the school.”
As well as joining this school at a time of growth and improvement, you’ll be a member of a supportive and well-resourced department and be responsible for teaching key stage 3-5. You’ll join a team ranging from newly qualified teachers to highly experienced teachers in the ICT & Computing department.
The teaching team is very strong, collaborative and supportive of NQTs.
To be considered for this ICT & Computing teacher role you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- PGCE in ICT & Computing
- Great experience teaching ICT and Computing KS3-KS5
- Discover this and other opportunities unique to you via the Opogo Community App when you apply. The app matches you to the best roles based on your experience, skills and location. Learn more below.
Our vision at Opogo is to transform education together with our partner schools and members by making their working lives simpler, easier, more manageable, less stressful and therefore more enjoyable.
You’ll benefit from:
- The Opogo Hub is a real and virtual place packed with targeted, useful, engaging content. It is run and driven by people just like you.
- Our Smart Match Technology effortlessly finds the positions that match your skills, experience and location – and right when you need them
- Access to the Opogo app now on Android and iOS and get Journey Planners, school packs, school facial recognition sign in, plus many more really useful features
- Enjoy a free Umbrella Service and free PAYE services, plus thousands of super daily rewards discounts on coffee, cinema tickets and even your shopping.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV via the button below and we’ll endeavour to get in touch as soon as we can. Opogo will run an initial registration interview to be followed by an interview, lesson observation or trial day at the school’s discretion. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
Have a great day; we understand how tough the job search process is so once you have applied to this go make yourself a cup of tea 🙂