Do you think you could be a highly adaptable and diplomatic educator? Can you see yourself as an engaging, confident role model for young people? Do you have a desire to make a difference to students? Are you looking for a new challenge for this term 2019?
- Supervising the cover work set by the absent Teacher.
- Ensuring the children have the required resources and knowledge to complete the work set by the Teacher.
- Managing the behaviour of pupils during the lesson to ensure all work is completed to a high standard.
- Being on hand to assist with any question the children may have regarding the work.
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies.
Cover supervision is a great opportunity for individuals to gain teaching and classroom-based experience before undertaking their PGCE.
Cover Supervisors will need:
- An updated DBS check (or willing to obtain one)
- A bachelors degree
- The right to work in the UK
- References covering the past two years
Please get in touch for further details