An Examinations Officer is required to work at a high achieving College in West London. More details
The college was founded in 1981 and remains one of the best private sixth form colleges in London. They are located in the popular London borough of Kensington and Chelsea and are an acknowledged leader in the field of exam-orientated education.
The student who attend the college consistently achieve excellent exam results with 50% of the graduates going on to study at Russell Group universities, including Oxford and Cambridge.
The school are currently looking to recruit a switched on and self-motivated Exams Officer to join their successful team. The Exam Officer will be responsible for the smooth running and organisation and school exam.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting with students upon registration to establish their initial learner profiles in the college’s system
- Researching and developing understanding of current A-level, GCSE and iGCSE specifications. Maintaining and updating entry code and specification database
- Organising and administering University Admission Tests for students applying for Cambridge, Oxford and Russell Group universities
- Collaborating with the SEN (Special Educational Needs) Assessor, SENDCo, college administrator to manage and complete Access Arrangements applications
- Managing the college’s internal and exam boards’ systems to establish yearly exam entries and timetables
- Delivering effective communications with students, parents and teachers
- Planning and coordinating resources from administration, teaching faculties, IT and premises; leading invigilation team to organise and administer internal mock exams, summer exam series and results day
To apply for this particular position, please submit your CV via the button below. Should your application meet the selection criteria, you will be contacted shortly via a member of the Thames Teachers team. Thames Teachers will run an initial registration interview to be followed by either an interview, lesson observation or trial day at the school’s discretion. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
We are a fast-growing, efficient and hands-on agency who understands the complex nature of education recruitment. We meet with all of our candidates in person as finding the right fit for both candidate and school is a key focus from the outset. Opogo specialise in daily cover, short-term bookings and long-term and permanent recruitment in both primary and secondary schools across Central and Greater London. For more information about current opportunities, please contact one of our dedicated team members on 0207 2644 919