Graduate Teaching Assistant
Opogo are currently recruiting graduates for Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunities at fantastic Primary Schools across all areas of London.More details
- Are you a recent Graduate looking to take your first step in your career in Education?
- Do you love working with young people?
- Are you interested in learning how to teach ‘on the job’?
If so, we have fantastic opportunities for enthusiastic Graduate Teaching Assistants with a 2:1 or higher to commence from September 2019. Interviews and Trial days/Inductions will be held in May and early June.
In these roles you will be responsible for helping teachers organise their classroom, deliver class lessons and help students with their class work and running numeracy and literacy interventions in small groups. Crucial to this role is the ability to coach and develop pupils skills, knowledge and learning capacity, the successful candidate will be someone who is excited and motivated by this responsibility. Schools Direct Teacher Training
places available for the right candidates.
- Mainstream, Academies, Faith, Independent, and SEN Schools
- 1 – 4 form entries
- Fantastic supportive leadership teams
- Central locations all well within a 10-minute walk from stations
- Schools where teaching assistants constantly request to return to!
Who are we at Opogo?
Thames Teachers is an efficient and hands-on agency who understands the complex nature of education recruitment. We meet with all of our candidates in person as finding the right fit for both candidate and school is a key focus from the outset. Thames Teachers specialise in daily cover, short-term bookings and long-term and permanent recruitment in both primary and secondary schools across Greater London.
Here at Opogo, our mission is to transform the lives of those in education by making your working life simpler, less stressful, and more enjoyable with some fabulous perks along the way.
You will benefit from:
- MORE MONEY than working with any other agency – No umbrella fees and discounts and perks on shopping, travel, food, cinema and experiences saving you well over £600 a year.
- A great app which uses smart-matching technology to introduce you to the best career opportunities based on your experience and preferences.
- A social hub packed with rich content from our community experts for CPD all accessible via the app.
- Weekly Development workshops (Tuesday evenings 5:30-7:00) and social networking events
- A fantastic Ambassador Programme where if you refer 1 teacher you can make up to £300 in 1 term just by recommending someone you know. Recommend as many friends or colleagues as you want with no limit on the amount you can earn!
- The Opogo Social Hub which is a real and virtual place packed with trending content covering vlogs, and articles all education focused. It is run and driven by industry experts.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV via the button below and we’ll get in touch as soon as we can. Opogo will run an initial registration interview to be followed by an interview, lesson observation or trial day at the school’s discretion. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
We understand how tough the job searching is, so once you have applied to this treat yourself a cup of tea and a couple of biscuits 🙂