Graduate Teaching Assistant
Thames Teachers are calling out for a dynamic Teaching Assistant to support an amazing Primary school in SouthwarkMore details
We are seeking an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant or Graduate with a 2:1 degree or higher who is interested in working as a Teaching Assistant at one of our partner primary schools in Southwark. Experience running interventions in maths or literacy is held in high regard! You will provide support across Maths and English subjects for Year 2 students to help raise attainment for SAT’s. We offer flexible contracts for Short Term, Long Term and Permanent staff seeking full time or part time work in the education sector. Career teaching opportunities available for strong candidates looking to move into teaching. This is a long term and full time role to begin as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will be welcomed into a vibrant school community with stimulating and challenging teaching approaches to learning. Located in the London borough of Southwark, this primary school is accessible with excellent transport links as it based near to Peckham Rye Train Station. This is a growing 2 form entry school with a great team that is inclusive and welcoming to new staff. This school provides great opportunities for professional development and growth for ambitious candidates looking to make their mark in a great school. Several Teaching assistants who have worked in Long term contracts at this school have gone on to do their teacher training. Led by an inspiring head teacher and leadership team, this school displays a restless ambition to do the best for their pupils and community. The staff recognise talent so if you are an enthusiastic and dynamic Graduate or teaching assistant do not miss this opportunity to dive into the education sector and make your mark!
Who are we at Thames Teachers/Opogo?
Thames Teachers is a fast-growing, efficient and hands-on agency who understands the complex nature of education recruitment. We meet with all of our candidates in person as finding the right fit for both candidate and school is a key focus from the outset. Thames Teachers specialise in daily cover, short-term bookings and long-term and permanent recruitment in both primary and secondary schools across Central and Greater London
Here at Opogo, our mission is to transform the lives of those in education by making your working life simpler, less stressful, and more enjoyable with some fabulous perks along the way.
You will benefit from:
- The Opogo Social Hub which is a real and virtual place packed with trending content covering vlogs, and articles all education focused. It is run and driven by industry experts.
- Our Smart Match Technology effortlessly finds the positions that match your skills, experience and location to the perfect school for you.
- Access to the Opogo App which is now on Android and iOS to get journey plans, school packs, school facial recognition sign in, timesheet sign-offs, plus many more useful features.
- Enjoy a FREE Umbrella Service (saving you £600/year), plus thousands of daily rewards through Perk Box: free coffees, discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets, discounted grocery & clothes shopping, discounted fun day experiences with friends and family and so much more.
- A fantastic Ambassador Programme where if you refer 1 teacher or TA and make up to £300 + an Amazon Voucher! in only 1 term just by recommending someone you know.