A high achieving Secondary School in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham are looking to secure an HR Administrator to start immediately.
This Secondary Academy school is centrally located and within walking distance of a central line underground station. The school believes they can get the best out of every child through its rigorous curriculum and an extensive enrichment programme.
The school has a highly supportive senior leadership team which is another reason why the school has gone from strength to strength.
They are part of a highly successful academy trust who offer all staff access to world-class staff training and development, as well as expertise from the Curriculum Centre and their Teaching School.
An HR Administrator is required to start immediately until July 2019 in the first instance. The school are looking for a self-motivated administrator who is able to come in and hit the ground running. In order to be considered for this role, the successful person will have previous experience undertaking the below duties within a school setting.
The main duties include:
- Being the HR contact for all staff enquiries
- Recruitment administration including; manage adverts, interviews, appointment administration and references
- Manage the onboarding and off-boarding processes of all staff
- Oversee all DBS, safeguarding and child protection for all employees, contractors, volunteers, visitors etc.
- Maintain the safeguarding and child protection spreadsheet
- Maintain personnel files and filing system, electronic or otherwise, keeping personnel files up to date
- Input data to the Single Central Record ensuring its accuracy and kept up to date
- Support the Headteacher by liaising with HR in any issues about staffing
- Manage the school absences; input into all systems (SIMS, EPM) Complete the school workforce census
- Work closely with the SLT to ensure that the school’s ‘Safer Recruitment’ procedure is followed
- Record and monitor all annual leave and working days for support staff
- Other administration duties as directed by Office Manager, i.e. reception cover, reprographics, GDPR
If you would like to discuss this role further please get in touch