A outstanding Catholic School located in the London Borough of Westminster are looking to secure an ICT Technician to start in July 2019.More details
This school is a multi-cultural/multi faith secondary school based in the London Borough of Westminster and are highly respected by the local community. This vibrant school is highly successful and are fully comprehensive in ensuring all decisions are made in the best interests of the students or to improve their learning. The school was graded outstanding by Ofsted in 2013 and is recognised as being in the top 7% of schools nationally for the progress made by students. They are centrally located and are easily accessible by both overground and underground train stations.
A highly motivated ICT Technician is required to work at a highly supportive school in North West London. The role will be starting at the end of July and will be for the reminder of the Summer break. The school have the ability to extend this role to a long term/permanent role for September 2019.
The duties will include:
- To provide hardware and software support for workstation PCs and laptops; printers, photocopiers, telephones, CCTV etc
- To be responsible for ordering and maintaining stocks of all consumables, and placing other orders as requested.
- To perform scheduled checks on IT Suites, Laptop trolleys and copiers.
- To liaise with external suppliers/support agencies for the repair of equipment under warranty or maintenance contract or to resolve faults speedily.
- To install new and existing software on existing PCs/laptops;
- To perform complete installations on new PCs/laptops;
- The school are happy to consider ICT graduates for this role.
To apply for this particular position, please submit your CV via the button below. Should your application meet the selection criteria, you will be contacted shortly via a member of the Thames Teachers team. Thames Teachers will run an initial registration interview to be followed by either an interview, lesson observation or trial day at the school’s discretion. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
We are a fast-growing, efficient and hands-on agency who understands the complex nature of education recruitment. We meet with all of our candidates in person as finding the right fit for both candidate and school is a key focus from the outset. Opogo specialise in daily cover, short-term bookings and long-term and permanent recruitment in both primary and secondary schools across Central and Greater London. For more information about current opportunities, please contact one of our dedicated team members on 0207 2644 919