Year 4 Teaching Assistant
Opogo are supporting an established primary school in Hammersmith & Fulham with the recruitment of a motivated Year 4 Teaching Assistant.More details
Are you a recent graduate seeking a step into the education world?
This small and welcoming inner London primary school can offer a warm and encouraging working environment which includes a highly supportive Headteacher, SENDCO and Teaching staff, along with lots of energetic and positive students. There are a number of international staff at the school from Australia, New Zealand and Ireland so applicants from overseas teachers are welcomed.
Offering graduates ongoing, long term career prospects with their own dedicated Teacher Training program, this Primary school are the perfect place to commence your career in Education. The school have an opening for the Schools Direct Teacher Training Program for September 2019, therefore this role give you the perfect opportunity to be considered for this rare career development place.
This Ofsted rated ‘GOOD’ primary school academy in Hammersmith & Fulham are seeking bright and enthusiastic Graduate to join their expanding team in this wonderful and sought after Year 4 year group.
This role will involve supporting the classroom as well as running intervention groups across the core subjects of English and Maths. With good degree results (2:1 or higher) and/or previous teaching assistant experience within the UK, you will be confident to support children and teachers in a Key Stage 2 environment.
This is a full time role Monday – Friday, 8:10am until 4pm. The school will be conducting interviews for this role this month and will run for the full academic year. Don’t delay and risk missing out on this exciting opportunity – send your CV to Kim Clark today! be conducting interviews for this role this week and will run for the full academic year. Don’t delay and risk missing out on this exciting opportunity.
What is on offer for you:
- A supportive and encouraging learning environment
- A school that will invest in you to develop as a teaching professional
- Potential enrolment into their own teacher training program
- Some of the best graduate rates in London
- Access to our education community app to support your career
- Free CPD sessions, every Tuesday, for all teaching assistants
- Networking and social events as part of our Opogo community
We are seeking applications from candidates with the following:
- Good degree (2:1 or higher) at a well-established and recognised university
- A passion for and goal of getting into teaching as a career
- Proven confident and engaging interaction with children
- Some experience in tutoring or mentoring students of any age would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills.