Maths PRU Teacher
Opogo are currently recruiting for a specialist Maths Pupil Referral Unit teacher to work with children who are on the excluded from mainstream education based in Harrow.More details
This is a Pupil Referral Unit, providing education for pupils from 5-16 covering the four Key Stages. This service provides a transitional education and support for up to 160 learners per year when they are unable to attend mainstream school. The successful candidate will be working with the secondary age students.
This an excellent opportunity to secure a long term position, with the option to go permanent after the first term!
The school is looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and compassionate teacher to come on board and join their hard working SEN team.
The school are looking for an enthusiastic Math Teacher who has the energy and passion to motivate students in the classroom. The successful candidates will be a talented and dynamic Maths Teacher with responsibility for Key stages 3 to 5 working within their hugely successful faculty.
To be considered for this Maths teacher role you must have:
- You will need to have previous experience of working with young people with EBD/SEMH (ideally within a PRU)
- You will need to have QTS or other relevant teaching qualification
- You will be required to be committed to the development of both yourself and the pupils in your class.
- You must be able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning alongside a multi-disciplinary classroom team
- You must understand and be committed to safeguarding children.
Discover this and other opportunities unique to you via the Opogo Community App when you apply. The app matches you to the best roles based on your experience, skills and location. Learn more below.
Our vision at Opogo is to transform education together with our partner schools and members by making their working lives simpler, easier, more manageable, less stressful and therefore more enjoyable.
You’ll benefit from:
- The Opogo Hub is a real and virtual place packed with targeted, useful, engaging content. It is run and driven by people just like you.
- Our Smart Match Technology effortlessly finds the positions that match your skills, experience and location – and right when you need them
- Access to the Opogo app now on Android and iOS and get Journey Planners, school packs, school facial recognition sign in, plus many more really useful features
- Enjoy a free Umbrella Service and free PAYE services, plus thousands of super daily rewards discounts on coffee, cinema tickets and even your shopping.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV via the button below and we’ll endeavour to get in touch as soon as we can. Opogo will run an initial registration interview to be followed by an interview, lesson observation or trial day at the school’s discretion. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.