Primary School Teachers
Opogo is working with a number of fantastic partner primary schools in Lambeth and Wandsworth.More details
Working as a member teacher with us, you will gain valuable experience across different school environments, build upon your behaviour management skills and experiment with your teaching approach.
At Opogo, we want to keep you happy and in turn offer great benefits to our member teachers including:
- Flexibility – you choose the days and areas you want to work
- Competitive rates of pay £140 – £170 per day depending on experience and type of role
- App to help with timesheets, diary management, travel
- Smart matching to the right job
- Connecting you with experts in the education sector
- Access to our Social Hub packed with rich content from our community experts
- Full teaching qualification
- Enhanced DBS which is registered on the update service
- Experience with KS1 and or KS2
- Desire and willingness to work with pupils from diverse backgrounds
Not only can we offer you regular work with competitive pay you will also have the opportunity to build positive professional relationships with local primary schools, this in turn could lead to you becoming a ‘favourite’ and requested back for regular work and could also lead to securing long term and permanent role where you can progress and develop your teaching career.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to speak to a dedicated consultant who understands the needs of schools and teachers then please contact us today.