Primary Supply Teachers
Opogo is seeking experienced Early Years and Primary Teachers for flexible daily supply opportunities across London over the summer term.More details
We are currently helping a number of our partner schools recruit a pool of primary teachers for their daily supply cover needs. We are therefore looking for primary teachers who have a can-do attitude, are resilient, can think on their feet and love teaching.
Our Primary and SEND schools are located within Zones 1 to 4 and generally within a 10 minute walk of a tube or train station. Our schools include mainstream schools to large academies, SEND provisions, small faith schools and preparatory schools.
If you are looking to explore different education settings, the summer term is a great opportunity when considering permanent positions for September.
We are currently seeking Primary Teachers who:
We offer fantastic rates and perks for our members, varied opportunities and work close to home; please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like more information as we’d love to hear from you.
By working with Thames Teachers and Opogo, we offer you:
- Easy and accessible calendar and timesheet process via our online application
- FREE access to our Opogo education platform
- FREE weekly CPD at the Opogo offices in Zone 1
- FREE weekly social events and meet-ups
- A generous Ambassador referral bonus scheme
- Schools that are all within a 10-minute walk from major tube and rail stations
- Fantastic leadership in our schools
- Opportunity to become a member of the Opogo Education community