A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate RE Teacher to join an Outstanding Secondary School in the borough of EalingMore details
The headteacher believes in education for all and with the support of the leadership team and staff they aim to achieve this in a caring Catholic community, based on the Gospel values of equality and justice.
As a result of this amazing community Pupils’ behaviour is outstanding. They have exceptional attitudes to learning and their conduct around the school is exemplary, with all students feeling valued and safe. The school is Ofsted rated “outstanding ” across all departments.
Their most recent Ofsted states ‘The headteacher’s outstanding leadership has ensured that the school promotes the very best education for pupils.’
The school has limited parking however there are fantastic bus routes and the school is only a short bus journey from a popular Central Line station.
You must be:
- Passionate about teaching Religious Studies and be able to teach this up to KS5
- Able to contribute to the development of the curriculum and have a vision for Religious Studies enrichment
- A good communicator with outstanding planning and organisational skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Committed to wider school life and be willing to engage in a range of extra-curricular activitiesExperience Needed:
- Secondary (PGCE / Bachelor of Education) with QTS
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/ overseas police check)
- Recent classroom-based references for the last two years
Please get in touch for further details