A modern secondary school in West London are looking to secure a part time Religious Education Teacher to join their school with immediate effect. The role will be on a part-time basis every Monday to Wednesday and will continue until July 2019.More details
The headteacher’s vision is to empower students to achieve their full potential and to take control of their own future at an early age. Her outstanding leadership over the years has helped generate and improve both attainment progress and the quality of teaching across the school. The school is Ofsted rated “good” and has continued to go from strength to strength over the years.
The school is based a short bus ride from a popular central line train station and benefit from a larger than average car park.
The role will be teaching KS3 RE only and therefore the school are also happy to consider a humanities teacher who teaches RE as a second subject. The Humanities department within the school has a combination of experience and newly qualified teachers and benefits from a highly supportive and approachable head of department.
Please get in touch for further details
At Opogo we pride ourselves in finding the right fit for both candidate and school is a key focus from the outset. We support Primary and Secondary schools with their daily cover, short-term bookings and long-term and permanent recruitment needs and have a range of opportunities available.
Our mission at Opogo is to transform the lives of those in education by making your working life simpler, less stressful, and more enjoyable with some fabulous perks along the way.
You will benefit from:
- MORE MONEY than working with any other agency – No umbrella fees and discounts and perks on shopping, travel, food, cinema and experiences saving you well over £600 a year
- Access to the Opogo App which helps you track payments, timesheets and bookings
- Smart-match technology to introduce you to the best career opportunities based on your experience and preferences through the App
- Free educational workshops, social networking events and topical webinars packed with rich content from our Community Experts
- Simple Ambassador Programme where you can make up to £300 per term per referral just by recommending someone you know!
- The Opogo Social Hub which is full of trending education content covering vlogs and articles all run and driven by educational Community Experts