Reception Teacher Required at ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Greenwich for September StartMore details
Opogo are seeking a Nursery Teacher for a new position at a thriving Primary school in Greenwich. This is a full time, long term role to begin at the start of the 2019/202 academic year in September. There is potential for this position to become a permanent position for the right candidate. The successful applicant will join a wonderful EYFS team that is established but looking to expand for the new year. You will help set up a new Nursery class to cope with the expanding numbers of the current Nursery class. There will be some planning involved however you will be part of a supportive EYFS team with shared resources. The leadership in this school are excellent and staff are proud to represent this school. Knowledge of the UK EYFS national curriculum is essential as is QTS however Newly Qualified Teachers are more than welcome to apply!
The school is a large 3 form entry Primary school spread across a wide open campus. This school has a great reputation in the borough of Greenwich. This primary school is easily accessible by public transport with train and bus stations close by – there is also parking available for Long Term staff. Attainment and progress are above the national average at this school. This a brilliant school that has the full support of the community behind it and staff speak very highly about their working conditions. There is a strong and supportive team ethos as well as state of the art facilities that help to make this school a real catch!
Who are we at Opogo?
Opogo is a fast-growing, efficient and hands-on agency who understands the complex nature of education recruitment. We meet with all of our candidates in person as finding the right fit for both candidate and school is a key focus from the outset. Thames Teachers specialise in daily cover, short-term bookings and long-term and permanent recruitment in both primary and secondary schools across Central and Greater London
Here at Opogo, our mission is to transform the lives of those in education by making your working life simpler, less stressful, and more enjoyable with some fabulous perks along the way.
You will benefit from:
- The Opogo Social Hub which is a real and virtual place packed with trending content covering vlogs, and articles all education focused. It is run and driven by industry experts.
- Our Smart Match Technology effortlessly finds the positions that match your skills, experience and location to the perfect school for you.
- Access to the Opogo App which is now on Android and iOS to get journey plans, school packs, school facial recognition sign in, timesheet sign-offs, plus many more useful features.
- Enjoy a FREE Umbrella Service (saving you £600/year), plus thousands of daily rewards through Perk Box: free coffees, discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets, discounted grocery & clothes shopping, discounted fun day experiences with friends and family and so much more.
- A fantastic Ambassador Programme where if you refer 1 teacher or TA and make up to £300 + an Amazon Voucher! in only 1 term just by recommending someone you know.