SEN Teaching Assistant
We are supporting a number of Primary Schools in Central and West London with the recruitment of dynamic SEN TA’s who are looking for flexible working hours.
* Looking for an opportunity for professional development within a highly effective Primary School?
* In possession of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare/equivalent or an undergraduate degree?
* Seeking flexible working hours where you choose what days you work?
* A student or a parent looking for flexible part-time work alongside other commitments?
You will be involved in supporting the class teacher in a mainstream classroom while providing a good standard of care and education, specifically supporting students with various levels of SEN needs. You will ensure all activities are carried out in a safe manner whilst following school behaviour management policies and safeguarding guidelines.
Your role will involve running small group activities and 1:1 interventions with SEN pupils, including students with Autism, ADHD, Global Developmental Delay, Speech and Language Needs, and Emotional, Behavioural Difficulties across the Primary year groups from Nursery to Year 6.
We are seeking applications from candidates who have:
* Enthusiasm and passion for education and dedication to developing a career in teaching
* Proven confident and engaging interaction with children
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Good level of Literacy and Numeracy skills
* The ability to work well as part of a team
* Have an empathetic and warm approach to working with children
Please get in touch for more details.