Year 3 Teacher
A high-spirited and energetic primary school in the heart of Westminster is seeking a Year 3 Teacher for the Summer Term.More details
There are a number of international staff at the school from Australia, New Zealand and Ireland so applicants from overseas teachers are welcomed, providing you are eligible for QTS and have long-term teaching experience. Future VISA and school sponsorship is also on offer for the right overseas candidate. For UK-based teachers outside of London, the Head Teacher is open to initial telephone calls to discuss the role and school in further detail prior to a formal face-to-face interview.
This is a long term contract commencing in April for the full Summer Term with a wonderful class of Year 3 students who are progressing well and are expected to achieve great results!
The school is located in the wonderful borough of Westminster and is in close proximity to several tube stations and therefore easily and quickly accessible from most areas of London. This is a well-established school in the borough of Westminster with a progressive Headteacher and SLT leading the school. Wellbeing and mental health is valued and yoga and mindfulness programs are offered to students and staff.
The atmosphere of the school has been described as busy but friendly and staff will often socialise together on a Friday afternoon and participate in cross-school sporting competitions. The school is lucky to have several multi-purpose outdoor areas and classrooms are larger than average in London.
Please get in touch for further details.
By working with Thames Teachers and Opogo, we offer you:
• Easy and accessible calendar and timesheet process via our online application
• FREE access to our Opogo education platform
• FREE weekly CPD at the Opogo offices in Zone 1
• FREE weekly social events and meet-ups
• A generous Ambassador referral bonus scheme
• Schools that are all within a 10-minute walk from major tube and rail stations
• Fantastic leadership in our schools
• Opportunity to become a member of the Opogo Education community