Year 3 Teacher
Year 3 Teacher Required for thriving Catholic Primary School in GreenwichMore details
A Year 3 teacher is required for a full time role in a thriving Catholic primary school based in Greenwich. This is a full time, long Term position to begin in September 2019. There is potential for this role to be permanent for the right candidate and long term supply is also an option. There is a wonderful team in this school and it is not often they are advertising for new staff. Previous experience with lower KS2 National Curriculum is an essential criteria for this position however NQT’s are more than welcome to apply! Applicants must hold QTS and an Enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service.
This is a modern primary school based in Greenwich that is rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and pupils achieve well in all Key Stages even if they begin from a low start. Many teachers who visit this school comment on the organisation and team ethos that is central to this success. The inspirational headteacher has been leading this school since 2012. The school is currently expanding with a new Kitchen and Nursery room recently being added this year. Outdoor learning is encouraged at this school. The school is easily accessible by public transport and there is also a staff carpark for long term staff at the school. This school is proud of their values and fun community environment. This is a multicultural school that is very proud of its ties to the community within Greenwich. This is a very exciting school and one that staff and students are proud to represent!
Who are we at Opogo?
Opogo is a fast-growing, efficient and hands-on agency who understands the complex nature of education recruitment. We meet with all of our candidates in person as finding the right fit for both candidate and school is a key focus from the outset. Thames Teachers specialise in daily cover, short-term bookings and long-term and permanent recruitment in both primary and secondary schools across Central and Greater London
Here at Opogo, our mission is to transform the lives of those in education by making your working life simpler, less stressful, and more enjoyable with some fabulous perks along the way.
You will benefit from:`
- The Opogo Social Hub which is a real and virtual place packed with trending content covering vlogs, and articles all education focused. It is run and driven by industry experts.
- Our Smart Match Technology effortlessly finds the positions that match your skills, experience and location to the perfect school for you.
- Access to the Opogo App which is now on Android and iOS to get journey plans, school packs, school facial recognition sign in, timesheet sign-offs, plus many more useful features.
- Enjoy a FREE Umbrella Service (saving you £600/year), plus thousands of daily rewards through Perk Box: free coffees, discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets, discounted grocery & clothes shopping, discounted fun day experiences with friends and family and so much more.
- A fantastic Ambassador Programme where if you refer 1 teacher or TA and make up to £300 + an Amazon Voucher! in only 1 term just by recommending someone you know.