Year 5 Teacher
This is a rare opportunity to join a vibrant and well-run Primary school in West London teaching a wonderful class of Year 5 students, with an incredibly supportive Headteacher.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with an extremely supportive Headteacher who has already implemented change and development at this local community school.This is the ideal position for someone with specific Year KS2 Teaching experience, with the rare opportunity and freedom to lead and develop this role within school.
You will also be supported by and share planning and preparation with a highly qualified and experienced Assistant Headteacher who will be teaching the second Year 5 class, making this is a very impressive and stable position for the right person!
The Ofsted rated ‘GOOD’ school is in a fantastic location and accessible by various overground trains and underground tube lines including White City, East Acton and Shepherds Bush.
Interviews will be held as soon as possible with a view to commencing after Easter holidays, this role will run right through to the end of the academic year with a view to continue into the new academic year if you are interested in staying on.
Please get in touch for further details.
By working with Thames Teachers and Opogo, we offer you:
- Easy and accessible calendar and timesheet process via our online application
- FREE access to our Opogo education platform
- FREE weekly CPD at the Opogo offices in Zone 1
- FREE weekly social events and meet-ups
- A generous Ambassador referral bonus scheme
- Schools that are all within a 10-minute walk from major tube and rail stations
- Fantastic leadership in our schools
- Opportunity to become a member of the Opogo Education community